What you did or learnt, session 7 (Apps!)
Google sheets exercise 1
You edited a spreadsheet (in Google Sheets) to simulate making a simplified business decision.
Your mission was
You have been given responsibility for organising a computer course for clients who can afford to pay for it. Given real data about training room hire and other costs – how much would you charge individual clients
- To break even?
- To make a profit of £1000?
- To ensure that clients would not have to pay more than £150 for the course?
The mission was successful.
Google sheets exercise 2
- Used a shared Google Sheet to record your attendance at these classes.
- Made a blog post about what you did or learnt during the session.
- Course flash drives.
- Google Apps for Work Drive, Email and Sheets (bold.org.uk custom version).
- WordPress blog (this one).