Skip to content
What you did or learnt, session 1 (Email for the workplace 1)
First things first
- Preliminary introduction to the Google Apps for Work email system (essentially a more advanced version of consumer Gmail).
- Imported a list of names & email addresses from a CSV data file to your Contacts area.
- Sent an email from Contacts to the course group address.
Blog exercise A
- Publish by email: sent an email to the course blog (this one)
- Saved three photo attachments from your email inbox to your course flash drive and to the images folder on your course Google Drive.
- Emailed at least one photo attachment from your flash drive to the blog email address.
Blog exercise B
- Publish by email: sent an email to the course blog about what you did.
- Course flash drives.
- Google Apps for Work Drive, Email (bold.org.uk custom version).
- WordPress blog (this one).