Skip to content
What you did or learnt, session 1 (Web search for the workplace)
Web search using Google
- Simple Google search, starting with the “Jobseekers’ Allowance” and “Employment and Support Allowance” examples.
- Refined those searches using the Google Advanced Search form.
- Searched for information about Chromebook, Chromebox, Chromebase and ChromeOS.
- Put your search results in an online form connected to a shared spreadsheet.
- G Suite Drive and Sheets (bold.org.uk custom version).
- Course flash drives.