The task today was a formatting exercise.
We were to make a template from our design document from last week. Understanding the theme and the style were sometimes quite confusing but became clearer
I was given a document a CV without any formatting and I had to put in my own theme and formatting. I decided on heading styles and paragraph styles. We learnt how to change the colour in the document to black and white.
I found this exercise very useful in that changing just 1 heading actually changed all the headings in the document. I changed the title size, then Rick realised that I had reverted to my long standing bad habit of manual formatting.