Skip to content
What you did or learnt, session 1 (Email for the workplace 2)
- Preliminary introduction to the G Suite email system – essentially a more advanced version of consumer Gmail.
- Imported a list of names & email addresses from a CSV data file to your Contacts area.
- Sent an email from Contacts to the course group address.
- Sent an email to the course blog (publishing by email).
- Saved five photo attachments from your email inbox to your course flash drive and to the images folder on your course Google Drive.
- Looked at your course email using the ‘Thunderbird’ email client Installed on your flash drive.
- Emailed at least one photo attachment from your flash drive to the blog email address.
- Sent an email to the course blog about what you did.
- Course flash drives.
- Google Apps for Work Email (bold.org.uk custom version).
- Portable Thunderbird email client on flash drive.
- WordPress blog (this one).