What we do, when and where
Thursday and Friday afternoon, 2 to 5 pm
- Drop-in sessions and workshops for job seekers – and other people who want to use the Whitmore Community Centre facilities (including computers) for their own employability-related purpose. No need to phone or email in advance.
- ‘Drop-in’ means you can do whatever you need to do — use the desktop computers in the IT room, and wifi for your own laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- We welcome over-50 job seekers of all kinds – including people living on ESA and those who have no income at all.
- We can often offer you volunteer help when you need it.
- Very few formalities, no appointments – just come.
Friday morning, 10 am to 1 pm
- Reserved for short courses, workshops and special events.
- No drop-in Friday morning.
Whitmore Community Centre
- 2-4 Phillipp St, N1 5NU
- The building is close to the Kingsland Rd end of Phillipp St.
- More details, including map and directions, on page Employability Club at Whitmore Community Centre
- Events for employability
- Courses for employability
- Employability podcast playlist
- Have we helped you with your CV?
- Learner portfolios
This page was updated: 7 August 2017